- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup bok choy, diced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 3 chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts, chopped for garnish
- green onions, chopped for garnish
- cilantro, chopped for garnish
Always try to use organic or free-range options.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scrape away the seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Put foil on cookie sheet. Put spaghetti squash insides down on cookie sheet. Roast at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, should be soft when squeezed. Remove and let sit for 5 minutes. Shred the squash with a fork.
- While spaghetti squash is cooking, add 1 tbsp coconut oil to large skillet and heat over medium heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes or until done. Remove chicken and set aside. Drain remaining oil out of skillet.
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil to skillet. Sauté garlic for 1 minute. Add the bok choy and carrots, sauté over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add chicken broth, peanut butter, coconut aminos, rice vinegar and red chili pepper to skillet. Heat until smooth. Return veggies to skillet.
- Add in shredded spaghetti squash and chicken. Heat over medium heat for 5 minutes or until everything is coated with sauce. Top with garnishes.